Here are my go-to resources for promotion, virtual assistants, professional book services, and more. *Note: I do not gain monetarily by recommending these people. They simply rock.
Are you an author looking for reasonably inexpensive ways to advertise your book? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
1. Promo Sites! Here are my four promotional sites:
- IndieBookPromo.com: created this year to provide free features and reasonably priced ads for self-published authors (ad packages range from just $20/month up to $50), we are your source to get exposed! (Note: On Twitter we are @IndieBookPromos (with an s).
- EroticRomPromo: created for erotica and erotic romance authors we offer the same ad packages and free features to help you connect with your audience.
- RomancePromoCentral.com: calling all romance and erotica authors! We want to help you get exposed! Traditional, small press, and self-pub’d welcome.
- YAPromoCentral: same concept as the above, with a specific focus on Young Adult and Middle Grade books, we are here for you!
- Our Alexa ratings are all in the 300K-400K range and I personally build our Twitter following (over 100K across eight streams) to include readers, book bloggers and reviewers.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or Pinterest to find out about great authors and books, or to help us help you in your publishing adventure. If you need specific services like web design, copyediting, proofreading and formatting, or social media/branding/marketing — we offer a 15% discount if you book the $50/month advertising package. See sites for details!
*Note: we are not a book review site.
2. Guest Posts!
If you’re a published author and want to bare your soul, contact me via the contact page, about submitting a guest post for this blog. My goal is to share real-life experiences that shape us: love, loss, grief, fear, abuse. I’m not looking for humor; I want you to dig deep and write with raw honesty. If that’s too much for you, do not submit your post. Nothing vague — be specific or don’t bother.
***Please note: I do not review books. I am not a book reviewer.
This is not a book review site.***
I founded my social media/branding/book marketing consultancy last year and have helped multiple authors in all genres establish their branding, social media, and aided them in their book marketing efforts. Visit my Book Marketing Services page to learn about services and fees.
I’m available to help coach you or edit your post at no charge if it’s for my site (you’re welcome to reprint on your own site within 30 days).
4. Author Services:
- Melissa Flickinger, Author Services, Author Assistant
- Kate Tilton, Kate Tilton’s Author Services, LLC, Author Assistant
- Toni Rakestraw, Rakestraw Book Design, formatter/proofreader
- Barb Drozdowich, Bakerview Consulting, website designer
- Mallory Rock, Artist Mallory Rock, printing
5. Radio Shows:
- My own show with my brother in crime, Bennet Pomerantz, Let’s Talk (Wednesdays, 3:30pm pst), on Blog Talk Radio.
- Casey Ryan, The Cutting Room Floor. Casey is awesome and focuses on indie artists of all kinds.