- Jun 5, 2014 – 12 Most Glaringly Obvious Reasons You’re a Twitter Newbie
- Feb 20, 2014 – 12 Most Critical Ways To Make Your Twitter Stand Out
- Sep 16, 2013 – 12 Most Relevant Reasons You Should Self-Publish
- May 14, 2013 – 12 Most Annoying Ways to Tick People Off on Social Media
- Apr 10, 2013 – 12 Most Important Ways To Waste Your Time
- Dec 13, 2012 – 12 Most Smart Ways Not to Engage in Twitter Spam
- Sep 7, 2012 – 12 Most Obvious Reasons Women are Smarter than Men
- Part Two – Rachel Thompson, Bad Readhead, But Good Business Smarts
- Part One – Rachel Thompson, The Yoda Of Snark, And Social Media Maven
- The Big Bang Theory Secrets: What You Don’t Know About This Geeky Show
- Blade Runner Deconstructed From A Geek’s Perspective
- The Best Care and Feeding of your Blog by guest @sugarbeatbc
- How To Sell Without Being A Sleaze by guest @K8Tilton
- 5 Reasons You Need To Stop Being A Lazy Writer on Social Media
- How To Gain a Fanbase by Blogging by guest @K8Tilton
- 5 Ways You Can Easily Repurpose Blog Content For More Shares
- How To Create Content People Care About by guest @K8Tilton
- Which is right for you? A Quick Guide to KDP vs. KDP Select by guest Naomi Blackburn (@NBlackburn01)
- Not Selling Books? How To Change That Today!
- Gutting Yourself: How to Find and Use Raw Emotion for Your Writing
- 3 Awesome Email List Buiilding Tips for Fiction Authors by guest Bri Clark (@Bri_clark)
- Email Marketing for Authors: Don’t Discredit what you Haven’t Tried by guest Bri Clark (@Bri_clark)
- How to Price Your eBook on Amazon by guest Naomi Blackburn (@NBlackburn01)
- 3 Valuable Tips You Need For Amazing Blog Content
- Why I Use Different Social Media Networks (And Maybe You Should Too) by guest @K8Tilton
- Why WordPress is the Best Choice for your Author Website by guest @sugarbeatbc
- A Quick 8-Step Guide to Publishing Your eBook on Amazon! by @NBlackburn01
- Facebook OR Twitter? Here’s Why You Should Choose Both!
- The Reason Writers Conferences Are Worth It by @K8Tilton
- How Do I Get My Local Bookstore to Carry My Books? by @nblackburn01
- Authors Be Genuine on Social Media by @K8Tilton
- How to Find Your Audience Online by @nblackburn01
- This is The Reason You Need To Focus Your Content To Sell Books
- How to Use Pinterest on Your Author Website by @K8Tilton
- Self-Promotion Sucks…Because You’re Doing It Wrong
- Measuring Social Media ROI by guest @nblackburn01
- Important Goodreads Changes You Need to Know about Now by guest @sugarbeatbc
- 2015 Social Media Wish List
- Changing Your Paradigm About Your Author Platform!
- 10 Websites You Need To Create Awesome Author Stuff!
- 4 Free, Easy Ways to Promote Your Book on Your Facebook Page
- 3 Easy Steps to Finding Great Social Media Content to Share
- What Should Writers Blog About? A Quick Guide
- Social Media Scheduling Tools for Authors by @K8Tilton
- Are You A Writer? Then…Write!
- Amazon and Booktrope Announce A New Business Relationship
- How To Stop Those Annoying Twitter AutoDMs!
- What You Need To Sell More Books — Basic Overview
- 3 Twitter Basics You Probably Don’t Know About
- How To Find Out Your Website’s Ranking and Grade!
- Self-Published Authors: You Are Not An Author…
- Why Social Media Is Worth Your Time
- 3 Types Of Messages To Ignore On Social Media
- Why ‘Read My Book!’ Doesn’t Work…And What To Do Instead
- Basic Social Media Resources To Help You!
- The Most Effective Social Media Channel Is…
- Want To Manage More Twitter Followers? Try These 3 Tips!
- 6 Advanced Twitter Tips To Help YOU!
- How to Get Your Book Banned – Q and A with guest @moha_doha
- Confused About Keywords? Think Like A Reader!
- Branding 101 For Authors
- Interview with Evan Jacobs of @Authorgraph
- Two Easy Tips For Creating Compelling Visual Content
- Before You Get Offended By Someone On Social Media, Read This!
- Read This Before You SELL SELL SELL Books On Twitter
- How Social Media Fits Into Your Author Platform
- What’s An Author Platform Anyway? A Quick Overview
- 4 Dumb Ways To Waste Your Writing Time
- 4 Common Misperceptions About Self-Publishing Authors Need To Change NOW
- You’re An Adult. Write Like One.
- What is #MondayBlogs and Why Should Bloggers Participate?
- Merry Christmas, Authors!
- How Authors Must Bring Social Back To Social Media
- Branding 101 For Authors
- Multi-Genre Marketing — Is There A Best Way?
- 4 Tips To Curating Great Content
- Should Authors Ever Pay For Reviews? It Depends.
- Why Are You Following Only Authors? Follow Readers!
- You Owe It To Your Readers To Be Interesting
- How Often Should Authors Post To Social Media?
- 5 Tips To Stop Annoying People On Social Media
- Free Promotional Tools For Authors
- Brand The Author, Not The Book!
- How Will Book Marketing Change in 2014?
- Does Shaming Have A Place On Social Media?
- Why Blogging Is Key For Authors
- Social Media on 9/11
- How Do I Sell My Book On Social Media? Don’t.
- Who Should You Follow On Twitter? Top Tips!
- Before You Automate Your Social Media, Read This!
- Memes, Hashtags and Chats, Oh My!
- Will Twitter Help My Book Sales?
- 3 Twitter Tips You May Not Know
- What Are Your Expectations of Twitter, Anyway?
- Which One Social Media Site Is Best For Authors?
- Increase Book Sales With These Three Twitter Tips!
- Make The Annoying Twitter AutoDMs Stop!
- Publish on Amazon Only? One Author’s Perspective
- What Social Media Is, And What It Is Not
- Why Live-Only Social Media Interaction Doesn’t Work
- How Can I Possibly Write AND Market? Here’s How!
- Before You Send Another Tweet, Read This!
- 4 Tips For Dealing With Difficult People on Social Media
- 5 Twitter Changes You Can Make Today!
- Changing Your Author Marketing Paradigm To Make It Work!
- How Do I Grow My Twitter Following?
- The Top 5 Twitter Memes Authors Need To Know!
- How NOT To Sell Your Book On Twitter!
- How Do I Market And Write? There’s Not Enough Time!
- Does An Author Need A Blog? Yes!
- 3 Tips To Help You Contact Book Reviewers!
- To Pen Name or Not To Pen Name? That Is The Question!
- 5 Ways To Be An UnSuccessful Indie Author
- Guest Post: Top 6 Lessons From BookExpo America You Need To Know NOW
- Sep 22, 2014 – The Why and How of Developing a Blog Strategy
- May 10, 2014 – Basic Social Media Resources To Help You!
- Feb 21, 2014 – Before You Take Something Personally On Social Media, Read This!
- Jan 28, 2014 – 4 Dumb Ways To Waste Your Writing Time
- Dec 23, 2013 – What Works, What Doesn’t In Book Marketing
- Dec 15, 2013 – Does Negativity Work As Motivation For Writers? Maybe.
- Dec 8, 2013 – Branding 101 For Authors
- Oct 21, 2013 – How Much Can Indie Authors Realistically Make?
- Sep 27, 2013 – 6 Tips To Help Protect Your Social Media Accounts From Hackers
- Aug 16, 2013 – How Did I Get So Many Reviews Of ‘Broken Pieces?’
- Aug 10, 2013 – How A Great Twitter Bio Can Net You More Followers…and Sales!
- Jul 15, 2013 – Fiction vs Nonfiction: Which Is Easier To Write?
- Jul 6, 2013 – Can We Ever Benefit From A Flame War? I Say…Maybe.
- May 31, 2013 – The Psychology of Bad Reviews
- May 27, 2013 – How To Effectively NOT Sell Your Book
- May 17, 2013 – What’s the 3-Step Process to Marketing Your Book?
- May 4, 2013 – Top Tips To Creating A Dynamic Twitter Account
- May 3, 2013 – What Is Monday Blogs and Does It Work?
- Apr 18, 2013 – Interview with Lorna Suzuki, Indie Author of Movie-Optioned ‘The Imago Chronicles’
- Apr 13, 2013 – Invest In Your Book For Successful Sales
- Mar 31, 2013 – How NOT To Sell Your Book On Twitter!
- Mar 20, 2013 – 3 Tips To Help You Contact Book Reviewers
- Mar 14, 2013 – Why Product is the Most Important Part of Your Platform
- Mar 6, 2013 – 4 Top Tips for Creating A Spectacular Author Platform
- Feb 6, 2013 – 10 Things I Wish I Had Known About Being An Author
- Jan 31, 2013 – Why Live-Only Interaction on Social Media Doesn’t Work
- Jan 15, 2013 – 9 Twitter Basics You May Not Know
- Dec 31, 2012 – The Top 6 Social Media Mobile Apps You Need Now
- Dec 6, 2012 – 4 Top Tips To Help You Understand KDP Select
- Nov 30, 2012 – The #1 Secret To Help You Sell More Books Is…
- Nov 16, 2012 – How Do We Find Targeted Readers? 5 Top Tips!
- Nov 15, 2012 – Before You Follow Another Tweep, Read This!
- Nov 1, 2012 – If Self-Publishing Books is So Easy, Why Do We Work So Hard At It?
- Oct 25, 2012 – 7 Ways You’re Unintentionally Spamming People!
- Oct 18, 2012 – How Important Is Google Page Rank In Selling Books?
- Oct 16, 2012 – The Top 7 Tips To Advertise Your Book!
- Oct 5, 2012 – Make Your KDP Select Days A Success: 12 Top Tips!
- Sep 24, 2012 – 6 Top Visual Twitter Tips That Help You Stand Out
- Sep 13, 2012 – The Top 5 Twitter Memes Authors Need To Know
- Aug 5, 2012 – How To Tweet Without Being An Annoying Spammer
- Aug 4, 2012 – Trusting Your Vision Implicitly Makes Your Work Better
- Jul 13, 2012 – Bad Reviews Suck. Why I Don’t Care.
- Jul 12, 2012 – Top 3 Reasons Nobody Comments on Your Blog via @BadRedheadMedia
- Jul 6, 2012 – Top 5 Reasons Blogging is Critical to Your Success!
- Jul 1, 2012 – Branding isn’t Your Best Friend: It’s Your New Lover
- Jun 11, 2012 – Top 5 Lessons From Book Expo America 2012 (BEA12)
- May 31, 2012 – You Are Boring and Your Blog Puts Me to Sleep
- May 25, 2012 – Please: Do Not Spam Another Link Until You Read This!
- May 17, 2012 – Why I Won’t Retweet You
- May 11, 2012 – Has Twitter Lost Its Mojo, Baby?
- Apr 30, 2012 – No Thank You On Twitter, Please: 5 Top Alternatives
- Apr 26, 2012 – Top 25 Ways to Sell Your Book Without Constantly Spamming Links
- Apr 24, 2012 – Link Rehab. The First Step: Admitting You Need Help
- Apr 24, 2012 – The Top 10 Reasons You Need to Use Twitter Lists Now
- Apr 24, 2012 – The Top 6 Reasons No One On Twitter Is Following You Back
The Catalyst Partnership
- May 15, 2012 – Top Social Media Tips – Part 2
- Apr 25, 2012 – Tweet Smarter not Harder – Part Two
- Apr 14, 2012 – Tweet Smarter not Harder – Part One
The Huffington Post
- Sep 9, 2015 – Top 3 Reasons Censoring Your Writing Is Holding You Back
- Jul 7, 2015 – 50 Shades of Trolls
- Dec 4, 2014 – Using The Four Agreements to Deal With Criticism aka What Ayelet Waldman Didn’t Do
- Oct 17, 2014 – Is This Why Indie Bookstores Are Dying Out? A Personal View
- Aug 1, 2014 – Authors Are A**Holes
- Jul 17, 2014 – Stop Spamming Me On Twitter! Interview with Screenwriter Joe Wilson
- May 28, 2014 – Writing What Scares You
- May 7, 2014 – This Is How You’re Doing Social Media Wrong… And How to Do It Right
- Apr 10, 2014 – Is Polite Discourse Online a Contradiction in Terms?
- Mar 11, 2014 – Reader Reviews Vs. Reviewer Reviews: Is There a Difference?
- Feb 28, 2014 – The Dark Side of Selling Books
- Feb 7, 2014 – Manage Your Expectations, Indie Authors
- Jan 23, 2014 – Not Reading Indie Books Yet? You’re Missing Out
San Francisco Book Review
- Oct 13, 2014 – Amazon and Booktrope Announce New Business Relationship
- Apr 25, 2014 – BadRedhead Says… The Most Effective Social Media Channel Is…
- Feb 17, 2014 – BadRedhead Says: How Much Can Indie Authors Realistically Make?
- Nov 5, 2013 – BadRedhead Says: 5 Top Tips for Marketing Your eBook
- Sep 10, 2013 – Is Twitter Just Too Darn Hard? No Way, Say These Five Sixtysomethings!
- Aug 6, 2013 – BadRedhead Says… Why AutoDMs on Twitter Are the Biggest Mistake You Can Make
- Jul 2, 2013 – BadRedhead Says: The Advantages of Being Positive on Social Media
- May 10, 2013 – BadRedhead Says: What Does Success Feel Like?
- Apr 26, 2013 – BadRedhead Says: 5 Top Twitter Tips to Guarantee an Interactive Stream!
- Mar 15, 2013 – Top 5 Ways to Start Your Author Platform NOW!
- Feb 22, 2013 – BadRedhead Says: 3 Top Tips to Run Your Social Media Platform More Efficiently
- Feb 8, 2013 – BadRedhead Says… What Makes a Bestseller?
- Dec 18, 2012 – Take Responsibility for Your Book Marketing
- Nov 12, 2012 – 7 Ways You’re Unintentionally Spamming People!
- Sep 24, 2012 – The Top 5 Twitter Memes Authors Need To Know
- Jul 18, 2012 – Bad Reviews Suck…and Why I Don’t Care
- Oct 13, 2013 – How Much Can Indie Authors Realistically Make?
- Sep 22, 2013 –Writing To Heal
- Jun 27, 2014 – The Quiet Child by Rachel Thompson
- June 3, 2015 – Ep13: Rachel Thompson (@RachelInTheOC)